November 30, 2011

RADIANT MAGAZINE



Whenever I am in the check-out line at the store and get a quick glimpse of the magazines on display, I always want there to be a magazine that actually has a GOOD message for women! The reoccurring themes I see in these magazines are usually about sex, weight lose, "miracle" products, and celebrity gossip. I rarely, if at all, see articles that have life giving messages that empower women to be who God created them to be... Well I have good news! My dreams came true! There is a great magazine out called Radiant Magazine.

Radiant Magazine's mission statement: "Radiant is a chic, classy Catholic magazine distributed nationally to women ages 15-27. It features Catholic news & articles on issues affecting young women today: health, beauty, politics, love, style, and difficult life circumstances."

We as women need to be uplifted and inspired, and this magazine does just that! I actually have an article featured in the magazine for their Holiday Issue. Please check it out and share with friends! Also on their website, you can view all previous issues of the magazine as well. It is a great resource to have!


Radiant Magazine's Website: http://www.be-radiant.com/index.html
Also like them on Facebook

"Look to him and be RADIANT,
and your face may not blush for shame."
--Psalms 34:6

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Megan! And I saw you and your fiancee on Life on the Rock recently on Youtube. You are a beautiful couple, and I really loved how he proposed to you. I also read your story on Radiant Magazine. I think it would be so cool to write something for it, but I don't know the editor's contact info. Your story gives me and other girls hope and you are a wonderful role model. Happy New Year and God Bless!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colleen Anne! Thank YOU so much for your sweet words! It really means a lot!

      Delete