October 14, 2013

WHAT I WORE SUNDAY

| Dress: H&M (old) | Necklace: Forever 21 | Clutch: H& M |

And.... We are back! I know I have been MIA for over a month now, but I am up and running again. September was a crazy month that included a whirl wind of things. One of them being a trip to Europe, that I can not wait to share with all of you. Stay tuned! :)

I hope all has been well for each of you, and here is a little of What I Wore Sunday. During one of our plane rides to Europe, I watched the movie, "The Great Gatsby," which inspired my outfit today. The fashion during that era was so fun. 


Have a fabulous Monday! Thanks for reading! XO

6 comments:

  1. The whole outfit is cute but I really like your clutch.I can't believe that it is H&M it looks so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! H&M will have some great steals that look like you paid way more than you actually did!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is old, but I got it at Forever 21 :)

      Delete
  3. you were at my church and I didn't know it!

    ReplyDelete