July 15, 2013

WHAT I WORE SUNDAY

| Dress: Target | Sweater: Target | Shoes: Target |

Good morning & happy Monday! Sorry I was MIA last week, but it was just one of those jam packed/where does the time go, types of weeks. Actually now that I think about it, the whole month of July pretty much feels that way. It is definitely a crazy summer, but it is filled with a lot of awesome events. For instance, on Sunday I went to my best friends' daughter's 1st birthday party. The theme of her party was the "The Flower Shoppe," and it was A.Dor.Able! I mean pink tulle, fresh flowers, ombre pink cupcakes, etc. A little slice of Pink Heaven if you ask me ;)

Have a great day! Thanks for reading! XO

6 comments:

  1. I love Target! They always have such cute stuff! :) The entrance to that house is so sweet. Very traditional and cozy looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Target is the BEST! So many cute things :) Thanks for reading! XO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much! :) I think it is on sale right now at Target in different colors.

      Delete
  3. You look fantastic! I love blue and yellow together. Visiting from the link-up.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thank you! I agree, yellow and blue make a great combination :) Thanks for stopping by! XO

      Delete