July 18, 2013

PEARLS OF WISDOM & A PRAYER


If you are currently in a relationship, I have a prayer for you. When Casey and I were dating this is one of the prayers I use to say each night before I would go to bed. This prayer is a great reminder to center your relationship back to God with our beautiful Mother Mary's powerful intercession. I highly recommend including it in your personal prayer time, and to pray it together as couple.

Remember, O Most Blessed Mother,
that never was it known that anyone
who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence,
unworthy as I am of they protection,
in the presence of God the Father, the Author of Life,
of God the Son, Who gave marriage the dignity of a sacrament,
of God the Holy Ghost, Who sanctified marital love,
I entrust my courtship to thy motherly protection.

Guide me in the choice of a partner.
Keep my courtship pure and chaste.
Bless our union with a holy love.
Watch over us from Heaven.

Send us grace to live in the favor of God
and to share in the eternal love
in which we shall all be united forever in Heaven.

Amen.

Happy Thursday! Thanks for reading! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment